Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Studio Playroom Mural {Kansas City Maternity Newborn and Child Photographer}

I have this amazing woman who has been my friend for several years...she is one of those people that never has anything negative to say about anyone, and always leaves you feeling refreshed by her presence...

So a couple of years ago she (ok at my bullying) started her own business. I have her site linked off my blog and she was featured in my newsletter once, too. I think she is FABULOUS all around, so I begged her to do a commission for my new Studio....she was gracious enough to squeeze me into her busy schedule, and I absolutely LOVE what she did for me...

So, if YOU are in the market for a mural in your kids bedrooms, playrooms, etc...you should call her...she's FABULOUS. :)

Thank you Kristin! I love it so much!!

http://kidartbykristin.com/











2 comments:

Marmalade said...

Adorable Susan. I love it, adds a real kid friendly element to your studio. I bet the little ones are going to love it.

Dena_Sorensen said...

Love it! I wish she was closer to me.

 
Who links to me?