Friday, January 02, 2009

My Favorite Things Photo Contest

From January 1-January 7, 2009 I will be taking entries for the My Favorite Things Contest.

The winner will receive a complimentary session and $75 print credit!

Submit a picture taken BY YOUR CHILD of his/her favorite things...be sure to tell us what it is in the picture, your childs initals and his/her age.

Here are the rules:

* one entry per family only
* session is non-transferrable
* judging will be by popular vote, with tracked voting (no voter fraud allowed, lol)
* open to kids from newborn-18 years old (yeah, put that camera in your infants hand and push the button....that would be hilarious)!
* images cannot be from the adults..you can feel free to set up the shots though.

Email me your entries to susanrobichaud@gmail.com I will take entries until the cut off date and time of January 7 @ 5pm, CST.

I will post the entries on the blog and open the voting on January 8, for 3 days.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?