Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sometimes shots just....

happen, even though you didnt plan them. Even though you could have executed them in a more technically proficient way. But you see them, you take them, and you love them.

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago with one of my favorite families. Miss C. was dressed in her fairy finery, and awaiting her "bribe" for being such a good sport about the clothing changes. Mom sat her on this bench, and the sun streaming over her just was gorgeous. She was using her wand to turn Daddy into a frog or some such animal and so I took a couple shots. I really didnt think I would like them....b/c of those technical issues I mentioned earlier.

But sometimes, you just have to be able to look past what you could have done better and see what is right in front of you...beauty in the light, the girl and the day.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?