Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Cruelty Knows No Bounds

I have a small teaching forum online where I give assignments and feedback to emerging photographers who take my workshops. Every week I try (try!) to give them an assignment to shoot before the next week. I almost always do it myself, as well. Its a good exercise in stretching myself to consistently be a creative child photographer.
So, this weeks assignment dealt with Candy, and in *my* mind, this is what I saw. Down into the bowels of Kansas City we went...Mr. B. is so used to me (he never knew Mommy was anything other than a photographer!), that he didnt even put up a fuss when I slipped the wings on him.

He did ask "are these girl wings"? To which I replied "No, honey, girl wings are pink".

Oh well, maybe I can barter for his therapy later in life...

4 comments:

Melanie Johnson said...

Real * Men * Wear * Wings *
You've got some wicked skills, Susan. This is amazing as usual!

Anonymous said...

I see you got the wings :)

Dena_Sorensen said...

You will have to show this to his future wife someday!!

Adorable Susan. B is the cutest kid ever!!

Anonymous said...

Hysterical

 
Who links to me?