Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wow, I'm behind!

Sorry for the silent blog everyone! We went to Disney World a few weeks ago and we had so much fun that I have had a hard time getting back into the "work" frame of mind!

I am so excited about 2008! I am going to be concentrating on Maternity and Newborn Portraiture, as well as Babies through their first year. I will also be doing my Urban Safaris as soon as we get back to warm weather in about April/May.

I am currently working on a plan for a Special Event in January or February for little girls ONLY! I havent gotten one planned for little boys yet, but I will most likely have one for them as well. I will be using studio space at my local fave photo store, Photographx Unlimited, so hopefully they will have some space available!

I am also excited about an upcoming announcement (I just cant make myself say it yet, but it involves a BIG BOOK publisher and some of my work)! Hopefully I will get the FINAL word soon and can finally tell everyone what I've been holding back all year!!!

I'm looking forward to the New Year! I hope everyone has a great holiday!!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?