Friday, February 23, 2007

Unwritten

Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

Natasha Bedingfield song that I *LOVE*. I was thinking about the lyrics and kept jotting down ideas of what it would look like to photograph the song. I had lots of grand ideas, but part of creativity is using what you have, and I have small kids.

So I decided that the song is so much about hope, and freedom to be whatever you want in life, without having to be constrained by traditions or other people’s ideas for you. It seemed fitting to have a child, whose future really IS unwritten, holding the world, which is full of wonder and possibility.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

shell said...

Awesome, Susan! I love that song too, it's on my myspace page. That's a great representation of it! Miss seeing you around ProPs!

 
Who links to me?