Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Beauty in Pregnancy

I *love* maternity photography, but it doesnt seem like its a real steady business lately. Sometimes I have a run of it, then I go months without any. Guess I'll have to start stalking preggys in the supermarket again.

Anyway, I had one last night. Usually my clients are OK with nudes, and honestly, I was surprised when this one wasnt into it, especially since she is so beautiful, with that perfect smile and darling tummy.

But as I worked, I realized that when the clients are not into the more "revealing" shots, my creativity sort of soars. I tried some cool lighting and really thought about HOW to "show it without showing it".

So, thanks R., you brought out something better in me as a photographer...I love growth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan - LOVE the lighting...when's the lighting class?

 
Who links to me?