Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my own little space, a place for sharing my personal views on photography and life in general. I will try to make it interesting, fun and occasionally educational. I will feature photographs of my clients, my friends, my family and whatever else catches my eye from day to day.

I am a Portrait Photographer/Photographic Artist who specializes in Maternity, Newborns, Babies and Child photography in the Kansas City Metro Area. I work primarily in black and white, and on location, although my new studio is opening in February in Lenexa. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful clients and friends here in Kansas City. People who have made my business flourish and my art grow.

Thank you for coming along with me as I navigate my way through life, one day at a time.

Life is Art...enjoy it.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?